Thursday, March 12, 2009

" YAAKOB, BLIND MUSICIAN"




I was drawing for " Yaakob, blind musician" for my new project. This time i used an unable person as my subject but they are real person in my life .Yaakob is a blind musician. He's using his singing talent to get a money from people .He is actually a street entertainer and using his own musician instruments such as keyboard and microphone.I saw him before singing at the street where a lot of people were watching him sing...i referred his figure in magazine and i was very attractive with his amazingly talent...HE IS BORN BLIND BUT STILL CAN SING AND PLAY A KEYBOARD! and this made my thinking....." There are so many people out there which are born complete figure...but yet cannot see their hidden potential till death"....you all know what i mean right?





No comments:

Post a Comment