Thursday, March 12, 2009

DRAWING FOR PASSION AND SATISFACTION


This is me drawing my first ever drawing project using Charcoal.I used pencil before this and yes...i like to use charcoal for my future drawing because its more softly and clearly.I bought my charcoal stick at the Stationary Store at Popular, Leisure Mall ...hhmmm.....charcoal stick are quiet expensive than i thought...its RM 8.00 and packed for 6 sticks .In this picture, you can see me was drawing " Mother Mary and Infant Jesus"...and now i putted it as my drawing collection.I like to draw for myself rather than for commercial.But, if people like my draw....i let them buy it.The best gift GOD gave me is the talent to draw....so, i used it as a sign to appreciate to HIM.Right now, im in medical college in Pharmacy field and many of my friends don't know i have this talent.Many of them think im a nerd one ...haha...i accepted whatever opinions around me.

1 comment:

  1. Well I have seen those mother mary paintings.But I am not finding this picture (Myself while drawing), only words are seen on the page.

    Whatever you are doing is great and your endeavor with Myanmar children is really a great step to serve the humanity.

    Bravo my friend.

    ReplyDelete